TBD Walker Creek Road MCCAMMON
120 acres of off-grid wooded recreational land bordering the Caribou National Forest in multiple directions. This secluded retreat is behind a locked gate and has the only private access to thousands of acres of public lands on that side of the Scout Mountain Range. The headwaters of Walker Creek spring from this property and the creek meanders through the sloped acreage year round. Additionally, there are at least 10 other natural springs on the property. The year round waters and wooded thickets create great havens for wildlife such as deer and elk, making this an excellent hunting property. Witness the amazing views from the peak of the property. If one wanted to build an off grid cabin there is solar potential.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bannock
- Subdivision: NONE
- Elementary School: MCCAMMON
- Middle School: MARSH VALLEY
- High School: MARSH VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 636.66
- Tax Year: 2021
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Location: Borders Public Land
- Irrigation: None
- Water: None
- Flood Plain: N
- Irrigation Details: None.
- Provider/Other Info: None
- Original List Price: 850000
- Possible Use: Recreational Recreational
- Sewer: None
- Topography/Setting: Wooded,Creek Front,Spring on Property,Rolling,Steep,Secluded
- MLS #: 2143284
- Zoning-Specific: NOT VERIFIED
- Zoning-General: AGRICULTURAL
- Terms: Cash,Conventional
- Courtesy of: Hayden Outdoors Real Estate
- Post Updated: 2022-04-11 14:36:09
This Land Undeveloped property is located in McCammon, in Bannock county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 850,000.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!