TBD W Hwy 26 BLACKFOOT
BACK ON THE MARKET! High Traffic Commercial lot in the Groveland area on Hwy 26 just past 500 west (Bond Road) has been horse pasture for decades. Seller has had the property surveyed and corners are clearly marked. Buyers will be responsible for their own well and septic. This parcel is zoned C2. Planning and Zoning has indicated that the lot is buildable for a residential home with a Conditional Use Permit. The cost is $225 and takes approx. 6 weeks. There is 10 shares of irrigation water. At only $50,000 per acre for a prime commercial location this property will not last long. Seller will require a Deed Restriction stating that all buildings built on the property be stick-built. No prefab or manufactured homes allowed. Bingham Country was showing the acreage to be 3.6 acres but that has been corrected, it is 4.35 acres and seller has the survey to prove it. The buyer will need to obtain an Approach Permit from the state highway department to get access from hwy 26.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bingham
- Subdivision: NONE
- Elementary School: GROVELAND 55EL
- Middle School: MOUNTAIN VIEW 55JH
- High School: BLACKFOOT 55HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 0.00
- Tax Year: 2020
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Irrigation: Surface Water
- Water: None
- Access Roads: Paved
- Flood Plain: N
- Sidewalks: No Sidewalks
- Irrigation Water: 1
- Irrigation Details: Flood Irrigation w/Unitied Ditch Co.
- Curbs/Gutters: No Curbs
- Provider/Other Info: Idaho POwer
- Improvements: Power is in the vicinity.
- Original List Price: 217500
- Possible Use: Commercial
- Sewer: None
- Amenities: Livestock Permitted,Fencing-Partial
- MLS #: 2127535
- Zoning-Specific: BINGHAM-RESIDENTIAL/AGRICULTUR
- Zoning-General: BINGHAM RESID/AGR
- Courtesy of: RE/MAX Preferred Properties
- Post Updated: 2021-09-15 16:51:07
This Commercial style property is located in , in Bingham county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 260,000.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!