TBD Old Irwin Road IRWIN
Opportunity to own 5 acres with NO CCR’s. Build as you like. Well and septic already in place. Property is located on a county maintained dirt road near Irwin, Idaho surrounded by the beautiful mountains. Property is just a few minutes from the South Fork of the Snake River. Palisades Lake is about 5 miles up the road.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bonneville
- Subdivision: NONE
- Elementary School: SWAN VALLEY 93EL
- Middle School: SWAN VALLEY 92EL
- High School: RIRIE 252HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 100.00
- Tax Year: 2021
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Irrigation: None
- Water: Well
- Telephone: To Lot
- Flood Plain: N
- Irrigation Details: N/A
- Provider/Other Info: Lower Valley Electric
- Improvements: Electric to the property line. Well and septic already installed.
- Original List Price: 270000
- Natural Gas: Not Available
- Sewer: Private Septic
- MLS #: 2144837
- Zoning-Specific: BONNEVILLE-RA1-RESID/AGRICUL
- Zoning-General: RES-SINGLE FAMILY
- Terms: Cash,Conventional,1031 Exchange
- Courtesy of: Rainey Creek Realty
- Post Updated: 2022-06-09 17:21:27
This Land Undeveloped property is located in Irwin, in Bonneville county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 270,000.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!