TBD N Lago Road, Grace ID 83241
Welcome to your own piece of paradise in the Lago area located near Grace, Idaho! This remarkable 40-acre property boasts a serene setting with Trout Creek running through it, offering you the unique opportunity to fish right on your own land. This agricultural farm ground comes with water rights dating back to 1887, is fully fenced, and includes wheel lines and an irrigation pump. There is plenty of space for livestock or horses. Build your dream home in this charming countryside backdrop. The paved frontage road ensures convenient access and power lines run along the north border, making it convenient to connect to power. With its natural beauty, water access, abundant space, and desirable location, this 40-acre property with Trout Creek running through it is a rare gem. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own your private retreat in this peaceful and welcoming community. Act now and make your dreams a reality!
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Caribou
- Elementary School: Grace 148EL
- Middle School: Grace Jr High
- High School: Grace 148HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 143.54
- Possible Use: Single Family, Other
- Water: Well, None
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Irrigation Details: Other-See Remarks Water Rights
- Flood Plain: U
- Sewer: Private Sewer, None
- Sep Utilities: None
- Zoning-General: General Zoning: Other,Specific Zoning: Caribou-Agricultural
- DOM: 1
- MLS #: 2154757
- Courtesy of: Signature Real Estate
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/TBD-N-Lago-Road-Grace-ID-83241/unbranded
- Post Updated: 2023-07-05 20:07:05
This Unimproved Land property is located in Lago, in Caribou county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 675,000.00. It has , , and is sqft. The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!