TBD N 2800 E ST ANTHONY
Absolutely Beautiful Property with amazing unabated mountain view . Quiet Country Living with small farm potential. Low Residency Property with Just over 2 acres for building your dream home with possibility of additional acreage. Very close to Teton River and Fall River. Overlooking the North End of Hog Hollow. Lots of wildlife in the area. Gravel road with Mag so you don’t get the dust. Power from Fall River Electric is near by.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Fremont
- Subdivision: NONE
- Elementary School: HENRY'S FORK 215EL
- Middle School: SOUTH FREMONT A215JH
- High School: SOUTH FREMONT A215HS
- Covenants: 1
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 254.64
- Tax Year: 2021
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Location: Low Traffic,Near Golf Course,Near Stream/River
- Landscaping: None
- Irrigation: None
- Water: None
- Access Roads: Gravel
- Depth: 575'
- Flood Plain: N
- Irrigation Details: na
- Provider/Other Info: Fall River Power,Beyond 100' of Lot
- Frontage: 160'
- Original List Price: 94900
- Possible Use: Single Family Single Family
- Natural Gas: Not Available
- Sewer: None
- Topography/Setting: Rolling
- Livestock Permitted
- MLS #: 2144713
- Zoning-Specific: NOT VERIFIED
- Zoning-General: NOT VERIFIED
- Terms: Cash,Conventional,1031 Exchange
- Courtesy of: Idaho's Real Estate
- Post Updated: 2022-09-16 19:21:07
This Land Undeveloped property is located in Twin Groves, in Fremont county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 84,900.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!