TBD N 1800 E, Rexburg ID 83440
Discover the perfect opportunity for homesteading in the picturesque landscape of Fremont County, Idaho. As you explore this 2.5-acre residential lot, allow yourself to envision the possibilities it offers. Imagine waking up to breathtaking views of the majestic Grand Teton Mountains, feeling a deep sense of tranquility and connection with nature. Picture the convenience and comfort provided by amenities such as CC&Rs, an HOA, livestock permitting, paved roads, a pressurized irrigation system, and power. Please note that the lot requires the installation of a well and septic system, allowing you to create a fully self-sustainable haven. As you immerse yourself in the beauty of Idaho’s rural charm, you may find yourself naturally drawn to this parcel, recognizing the potential for your dream home and the opportunity for a sustainable lifestyle. The value and potential presented here are undeniable. Trust your instincts and take the next steps to make this remarkable property yours.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Fremont
- Elementary School: Central 322EL
- Middle School: Sugar Salem 322JH
- High School: Sugar Salem 322HS
- Covenants: 1
- Water: None
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Irrigation Details: Pressurized System Pressurized water
- Flood Plain: N
- Sewer: None
- Sep Utilities: Teton Homestead
- Zoning-General: General Zoning: Rural Living,Specific Zoning: Not Verified
- DOM: 1
- MLS #: 2154701
- Courtesy of: Silvercreek Realty Group
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/Tbd-N-1800-E-Rexburg-ID-83440--2154701/unbranded
- Post Updated: 2023-06-07 03:36:14
This Unimproved Land property is located in Chester, in Fremont county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 150,000.00. It has , , and is sqft. The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!