TBD Lewisville Hwy IDAHO FALLS
103 acres of prime development property on the North side of Idaho Falls. Located close to the Idaho National Laboratory and Department of Energy main offices, just over a mile North of Hwy 20s Lewisville Exit 310 and under half a mile away from Sage Lakes Golf Course. Parcel number RP03N38E322738 has been annexed into the city of Idaho Falls with a zoning of R3 (19 Acres) and R2 (8.1 Acres) (see additional documents). The R3 zoning allows for up to 35 units an acre and R2 allows for up to 17 units an acre. Parcel number RP03N38E324202 is currently scheduled with Planning and Zoning for annexation and initial zoning.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bonneville
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 611.00
- Tax Year: 2019
- Soil Type: Other-See Remarks
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Flood Plain: N
- Irrigation Water: 1
- Irrigation Details: hand lines
- Provider/Other Info: Idaho Falls Power,Rocky Mountain Power
- Original List Price: 13390000 13390000
- Inclusions: Irrigation equipment. Irrigation equipment.
- Foundation: Other
- Irrigation Type/Equipment: hand lines
- Water Rights: Y
- Irrigation Source/Type: Hand Lines
- Farm Type: Irrigated Ground
- MLS #: 2150747
- Zoning-Specific: IDAHO FALLS-R3-MULTI DWEL RES
- Zoning-General: IF RESIDENCE 3
- Terms: Cash,Owner May Carry,1031 Exchange
- Courtesy of: HomeSmart Premier Realty
- Post Updated: 2022-10-05 13:36:51
This Farm/Ranch property is located in Idaho Falls, in Bonneville county, is currently Farm property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 13,390,000.00. It has , , and is 4515865 sq ft. The property was built in the year 2022. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!