TBD Hwy 93, Challis ID 83226
27.22 irrigated acres on the Salmon River with a well and power basically speaks for itself. This piece of property is prime building ground with extremely easy highway access that immediately gives way to the privacy of the cottonwood trees and the rhythm and majesty of being right on one of the mightiest rivers in the west. The irrigation is prime for horse pasture and/or hay production. As well as there being a well and power in place. These more affordable river properties don’t hit the market that often. This is a really nice ownership opportunity!
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Custer
- Elementary School: Challis 181EL
- Middle School: Challis 181JH
- High School: Challis 181HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 68.42
- Water: Well
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Irrigation Details: Pressurized System Pumped from Salmon River/Handlines
- Flood Plain: N
- Sewer: None
- Sep Utilities: None
- Zoning-General: General Zoning: Agricultural,Specific Zoning: Custer-Residential
- DOM: 1
- MLS #: 2154474
- Courtesy of: Hayden Outdoors Real Estate
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/TBD-Hwy-93-Challis-ID-83226/unbranded
- Post Updated: 2023-05-30 00:51:17
This Unimproved Land property is located in Challis, in Custer county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 645,000.00. It has , , and is sqft. The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!