TBD Cove Road RIGBY
With only minimal lots in the this brand new development, it is a quiet place to settle down and enjoy the country living. Tucked away in the edge of the Cedars away from the traffic, but only miles from the amenities provided by Rigby and Ririe. Only a short 15 minute drive to Idaho Falls or Rexburg. Close to the getaways of the mountains or the enjoyable evenings on the town!
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Jefferson
- Subdivision: Cedar Cove
- Elementary School: SOUTH FORK
- Middle School: Rigby Middle School
- High School: RIGBY 251HS
- Covenants: 1
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 0.00
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Irrigation: Surface Water
- Water: Well
- Flood Plain: N
- Irrigation Water: 1
- Irrigation Details: Flood
- Provider/Other Info: Rocky Mountain Power
- Improvements: Division is roughed in for power and will be pulled. Natural gas is pulled to each lot.
- Original List Price: 110000
- Sewer: Private Septic
- MLS #: 2150386
- Zoning-Specific: JEFFERSON-R5-RESIDENTIAL 5 ZON
- Zoning-General: RES-MULTI-FAMILY
- Terms: Cash,Conventional
- Courtesy of: Axis Idaho Realty
- Post Updated: 2022-09-15 20:21:59
This Land Undeveloped property is located in Rigby, in Jefferson county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 110,000.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!