TBD Challis Creek Road CHALLIS
RARE FIND IN CHALLIS! This 6.2 acre lot is completely ready for your dream home! There is already a building pad, power to the lot, a well, and a brand new septic! The hard work has already been done for you – all you need to do is build your perfect home! Beautiful, sweeping views of the valley. BLM land directly behind the lot so you’ll never have backyard neighbors! As close to city limits as possible but located in the County, plus no CC&R’s! Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of heaven in Idaho!
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Custer
- Subdivision: CHALLIS TOWNSITE-CUST
- Elementary School: CHALLIS 181EL
- Middle School: CHALLIS 181JH
- High School: CHALLIS 181HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 223.22
- Tax Year: 2019
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Location: Low Traffic,Borders Public Land,Near Schools
- Irrigation: None
- Water: Well
- Flood Plain: U
- Irrigation Details: None
- Provider/Other Info: Salmon River Electric
- Improvements: Power to the lot. Well already on lot. Septic already on lot.
- Original List Price: 350000
- Possible Use: Single Family,Recreational Single Family,Recreational
- Sewer: Private Septic
- MLS #: 2143120
- Zoning-Specific: CUSTER-RESIDENTIAL
- Zoning-General: NOT VERIFIED
- Terms: Cash
- Courtesy of: Silvercreek Realty Group
- Post Updated: 2022-05-17 03:06:08
This Land Undeveloped property is located in Challis, in Custer county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 285,000.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!