TBD 5750 N, Howe ID 83244
Beautiful small acreage located in the mountainous area N. of Howe ID. in the Little Lost River valley. This property has views of Bell Mt and Diamond peak. Just minutes to BLM and National Forest. The Little Lost River is just down the road, not to mention all the other mountain streams in the area to fish. Hunting is a premium, along with 4 wheeling, hiking and some pretty awesome wide open spaces. This is also great horseback country. This property is suitable for a home site, camping, recreation and just plain relaxation. Property has natural vegetation, possible access to Horse Creek for irrigation. That will need to be determined by the owner and the buyer. Other adjacent parcels available as well. Call agent for more details, and directions. Easy to see just need notice of looking.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Butte
- Elementary School: Howe 111EL
- Middle School: Butte 111JH
- High School: Butte 111HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 50
- Possible Use: Single Family, Recreational, Manufactured Home
- Water: None
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Irrigation Details: Other-See Remarks Irrigation TBD if can be on with others
- Flood Plain: U
- Sewer: None
- Sep Utilities: None
- Zoning-General: General Zoning: Res-Single Family,Specific Zoning: Butte-Residential
- DOM: 1
- MLS #: 2154950
- Courtesy of: Trail Creek Realty
- Post Updated: 2023-06-16 22:37:44
This Unimproved Land property is located in Clyde, in Butte county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 175,000.00. It has , , and is sqft. The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!