NE Hwy 34 PRESTON
Build here! The best Idaho secret. Nestled in the corner of southeast Idaho near several lakes that provide recreation and fishing. Rivers and hunting. Short distance to Utah and the Cache Valley. A very welcoming community to bury some steaks into. The market continues to show us that construction is thriving and people are building their dream home in the dream state. Consider yourself lucky if you find yourself calling this but home.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Franklin
- Subdivision: NONE
- Elementary School: OAKWOOD
- Middle School: PRESTON JR HIGH
- High School: PRESTON
- Covenants: 1
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 100.00
- Tax Year: 2021
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Irrigation: None
- Water: Well
- Access Roads: Private,Dirt,Gravel
- Flood Plain: N
- Irrigation Details: None
- Provider/Other Info: Rocky Mountain Power
- Improvements: Lot 2 N. on a division plat Burton 3 acre partial divided into two. Lot 2 S. also available.
- Original List Price: 147999
- Possible Use: Single Family Single Family
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Topography/Setting: Rural,Secluded
- Livestock Permitted
- MLS #: 2150516
- Zoning-Specific: FRANKLIN-RESIDENTIAL
- Zoning-General: RES-SINGLE FAMILY
- Terms: Cash,Conventional,1031 Exchange
- Courtesy of: Price Real Estate, Inc
- Post Updated: 2022-12-01 17:51:18
This Land Undeveloped property is located in Preston, in Franklin county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 147,999.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!