NA 1 N MALAD
Excellent location in the St John’s area of Malad City at the corner of two paved county roads (2000 N and 3100 W). A well and power hook up are in place at the old homestead, which is no longer inhabitable. The property is irrigated with water from the St John Irrigation Company. A new pump services the mainline and handlines on the farm.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Oneida
- Elementary School: MALAD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Middle School: MALAD MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: MALAD HIGH SCHOOL
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 68.00
- Tax Year: 2020
- Soil Type: Loam/Silt
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Flood Plain: U
- Irrigation Water: 1
- Irrigation Details: St Johns Irrigation Co.
- Provider/Other Info: Rocky Mountain Power
- Original List Price: 325000 325000
- Foundation: Other
- Irrigation Type/Equipment: Handlines
- Water Rights: Y
- Circuit Brkr Exempt: N
- Irrigation Source/Type: Hand Lines
- Farm Type: Irrigated Ground
- MLS #: 2136174
- Zoning-Specific: NOT VERIFIED
- Zoning-General: NOT SPECIFIED
- Terms: Cash,Conventional,1031 Exchange
- Courtesy of: Silvercreek Realty Group
- Post Updated: 2021-09-15 11:36:05
This Farm/Ranch style property is located in , in Oneida county, is currently Farm property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 325,000.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in the year 1500. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!