Lot 4 Robin Road, Mccammon ID 83250
Come build your dream home on this beautiful 2.5 acre building lot, animals permitted, no HOA, no CCRS, beautiful views in all directions. Easy interstate access, while nestled in a serene country hillside with a natural spring. Comes with ground water rights. 30 minutes from Pocatello. 10 minutes to Lava Hot Springs. Perc test has been done. Power is close by, buyer will need to drill well and put in the access/entrance that the county is planning to be located near the northwest corner.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bannock
- Elementary School: Mountain View
- Middle School: Marsh Valley
- High School: Marsh Valley High School
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 318.24
- Water: None
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Irrigation Details: None None
- Flood Plain: U
- Sewer: None
- Sep Utilities: Marsh Creek Acres
- Zoning-General: General Zoning: Res-Single Family,Specific Zoning: Bannock-Residential Rural
- DOM: 3
- MLS #: 2155591
- Courtesy of: Premier Properties Real Estate Co.
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/Lot-4-Robin-Road-Mccammon-ID-83250/unbranded
- Post Updated: 2023-07-15 14:06:22
This Unimproved Land property is located in McCammon, in Bannock county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 109,000.00. It has , , and is sqft. The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!