Lot 3 Mornington Drive LAVA HOT SPRINGS
Peaceful. Quiet. Private. Looking for an acreage for your year round home or cabin getaway? Look no further than these view lots in Canyon Creek Subdivision in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. Located at the mouth of Smith Canyon these 4-5 acre lots feature fabulous mountain views, have underground power stubbed to each lot and protective covenants in place to protect your investment with a low $120/year HOA fee. The best of Idaho’s 4 season outdoor living is at your doorstep–fishing, hiking, hunting, atvs, biking, snowmobiling, & breathtaking sunrises and sunsets. Call for more information today before these lots are gone.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bannock
- Subdivision: Canyon Creek Subdivision
- Elementary School: LAVA
- Middle School: MARSH VALLEY
- High School: MARSH VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
- Covenants: 1
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 0.00
- Tax Year: 2022
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Location: Low Traffic,Near Golf Course,Near Stream/River
- Irrigation: None
- Water: None,Well
- Flood Plain: U
- Irrigation Details: None
- Provider/Other Info: To Lot
- Improvements: Power has been stubbed to the lot.
- Original List Price: 195000
- Possible Use: Single Family Single Family
- Sewer: Private Septic,None
- Topography/Setting: Slight Slope,Rural
- MLS #: 2150839
- Zoning-Specific: POCATELLO-RESIDENTIAL
- Zoning-General: RES-SINGLE FAMILY
- Terms: Cash,Conventional
- Courtesy of: Signature Real Estate
- Post Updated: 2022-10-10 15:06:29
This Land Undeveloped property is located in Lava Hot Springs, in Bannock county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 195,000.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!