L34 B3 Cutthroat Run IRWIN
This unique 1.7ac wooded hillside lot in the mountains of Swan Valley & Irwin, Idaho, afford access to endless recreation in all seasons & beautiful settings for your home or cabin. Enjoy privacy & seclusion, gorgeous elevated, wooded views & neighborhood deer, elk, moose, wildlife. Located 45 minutes from each of Jackson Hole, Idaho Falls, & Driggs. Palisades Reservoir & the South Fork Snake River 10 minutes drive time. Easy, direct access to the national forest. Well governed & active HOA with quality CC&Rs. All lots have underground power, phone, highspeed fiber optic conduit, community water system & fire suppression. Only a septic system is required for residential construction. Roadways are maintained year-round by HOA.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bonneville
- Subdivision: PALISADES CREEK RANCH-BON
- Elementary School: SWAN VALLEY 93EL
- Middle School: SWAN VALLEY 92EL
- High School: RIRIE 252HS
- Covenants: 1
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 160.00
- Tax Year: 2021
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Irrigation: None
- Water: Community Well (5+)
- Flood Plain: N
- Irrigation Details: none
- Provider/Other Info: Lower Valley Electric
- Original List Price: 89000
- Possible Use: Single Family,Recreational Single Family,Recreational
- Sewer: None
- MLS #: 2144576
- Zoning-Specific: BONNEVILLE-R1-RESIDENTIAL
- Zoning-General: BONNEVILLE RESIDEN
- Terms: Cash,Conventional
- Courtesy of: Teton Valley Real Estate, Inc.
- Post Updated: 2022-06-01 18:21:44
This Land Developed property is located in Irwin, in Bonneville county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 89,000.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!