L1 B2 NoName Road LAVA HOT SPRINGS
Looking for a forested recreational lot for your RV or dream cabin? Check out this 4.28 acre parcel in Thunder Mountain near Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. Views, trees and usable acreage all in one parcel. This lot also has a couple of outbuildings, community spring for water, association maintained roads and low annual dues. Sold as-is. Seller will begin reviewing offers on Monday 6/20. This subdivision is accessed via a locked gate and all showings must be accompanied by a Realtor.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bannock
- Subdivision: THUNDER MOUNTAIN RANCH-BAN
- Elementary School: LAVA
- Middle School: MARSH VALLEY
- High School: MARSH VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
- Covenants: 1
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 177.40
- Tax Year: 2021
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Irrigation: None
- Water: None
- Flood Plain: U
- Irrigation Details: None
- Provider/Other Info: Beyond 100' of Lot
- Improvements: This property has a couple outbuildings and an old RV that is included.
- Original List Price: 99000
- Possible Use: Single Family,Recreational Single Family,Recreational
- Sewer: None
- MLS #: 2145031
- Zoning-Specific: BANNOCK-RECREATIONAL
- Zoning-General: RECREATIONAL
- Terms: Cash,Conventional
- Courtesy of: Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Voigt Davis
- Post Updated: 2022-06-17 19:53:10
This Land Undeveloped property is located in Lava Hot Springs, in Bannock county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 99,000.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!