ID 2338 W Hwy 93 ARCO
The Mountain man cafe and trading post was one of the favorites among the Arco, Idaho community, it was a place where you could hear amazing stories, wonderful food and make friendships and memories that would last a lifetime. It attracted people from all over who would stop by on their way to Craters of the moon or other adventures they was taking. The mountain man is surrounded by mountains and you could drink your coffee on the porch and enjoy the views the valley has to offer. The cafe is located on US Hwy 93 and is close to town,schools and shopping., as well as other recreational activities. The property has a walk in freezer and at one time was used for a fruit and vegetable stand. This property has so much potential and so many possibilities. Many are hoping that the cafe and the trading post will once again be a place where more stories can be heard and many more memories can be made.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Butte
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 492.00
- Tax Year: 2020
- Construction/Status: Existing
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Water: Public
- Flood Plain: N
- Provider/Other Info: Rocky Mountain Power
- Original List Price: 250000
- Possible Use: Restaurant
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Roof: Shake
- Current Use: Restaurant,Other
- # Buildings: Trash Collection,Water,Gas,Electricity,Sewer
- Parking: Parking Lot
- Inclusions: Equipment for the kitchen, walk in freezer, ice cream freezers, tables and chairs, jewelry displays all items and other items specific to cafe and/or trading post.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Exterior-Primary: Wood Siding
- Handicap Access: 1
- Tenant Pays: None
- Prior Use: Restaurant
- MLS #: 2140440
- Zoning-Specific: BUTTE-COMMERCIAL
- Zoning-General: COMMERCIAL
- Terms: Cash,Conventional
- Courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties
- Post Updated: 2021-10-20 18:07:48
This Business Only style property is located in , in Butte county, is currently Business Opportunity property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 250,000.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is 1360 sq ft. The property was built in the year 1950. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!