8516 S 400 W REXBURG
Two parcels totaling 75 acres could be the find of the century for the developer looking to secure land for their next high end community while they finish up current projects. Develop in one of the most sought after counties in South Eastern Idaho. Design the next standard of living in a mecca of outdoor attractions centered between the Grand Teton National Park, Grand Targhee Skii resort, Kellly Canyon, Jackson Hole Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, the world famous St. Anthony Sand Dunes and Shoshone Falls, the “Niagra of the West”. Individuals, if you are considering this ground as a holding mechanism for a retirement account that you wish to protect with in the shelter of land you are in luck. The ground will be maintained and cared for on your behalf over the next three years with all property and irrigation taxes paid by the leasing tenant of this prime ground. The local culture is an investors dream with an increasing market, a community with big city commerce such as Universities, Federal Employers, World renowned Health and Wellness manufacturers all tucked in the local infrastructure of new schools, churches and old restaurants with timeless traditions such as the “Big Jud Challenge” . The community is waiting for you, are you up to the challenge?
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Madison
- High School: MADISON 321HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 2045.00
- Tax Year: 2021
- Soil Type: Other-See Remarks
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Flood Plain: N
- Irrigation Water: 1
- Irrigation Details: Watershed 1704020304 / Lower Henrys Fork
- Provider/Other Info: Other Info-See Remarks
- Original List Price: 2100000 2100000
- Inclusions: Existing lease with maturity date of 05/24/2024. Lessor pays a total of $2045.00 per year directly to property and irrigation tax. He has all rites to water and full and access to the land. He is responsible for all maintenance as payment for the lease. Contact agent to walk property. Existing lease with maturity date of 05/24/2024. Lessor pays a total of $2045.00 per year directly to property and irrigation tax. He has all rites to water and full and access to the land. He is responsible for all maintenance as payment for the lease. Contact agent to walk property.
- Foundation: Other
- Water Rights: Y
- Leased Total Acres: 75
- Irrigation Source/Type: Other Type-See Remarks
- Farm Type: Irrigated Ground
- MLS #: 2140800
- Zoning-Specific: REXBURG-RURAL RESIDNTIAL 2
- Zoning-General: RX-TRANS AGRI 1
- Terms: Cash,Conventional
- Courtesy of: Idahoan Realty
- Post Updated: 2021-11-07 06:36:15
This Farm/Ranch style property is located in , in Madison county, is currently Farm property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 2,100,000.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in the year 1910. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!