8 Redside Way, Shoup ID 83469 Redside Way
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Subdivision: Amarlu Subdivision-Lemhi
- Category: Residential
- Bedrooms: 3
- Apx Acreage: 1.53
- Year built: 1999
- Heat Source/Type: Solar, Propane
- Basement: Partially Finished
Luxury Off-grid Living. Unmatched quality, unparalleled views located on the Famous Salmon River with panelized construction, Dryvit siding, and Pella Windows. Interior features, open concept spacious floor plan with cathedral ceilings and alder hardwood. Dreamy kitchen with custom cabinets, top of the line appliances, breakfast bar and travertine tile sit next to the formal dining area. Main level master suite with walk-out private deck, claw foot tub and shower and walk-in closet. Master Bath has large double-headed glass shower and Italian tiled flooring. Loft has two open sleeping areas separated by a Jack and Jill full bath. Basement has carpeted office, workshop/single car garage, battery room and constant temperature storeroom. Guest House, 1 bedroom 1 bath, 468 sqft remodeled fully furnished with open living area and kitchen. Shop 26’X36′ insulated with RV access door and wood stove. Magnificent fully fenced grounds with mature evergreen and fruit trees, 28’X28′ garden, manicured lawn, and several flower beds overlook the stunning views of wildlife, Colson Creek and cliffs. A septic tank w/evaporo-transpiration drain field and underground irrigation. Power features 14kw propane generator, two 500-gallon propane tanks, 10 solar panels, new batteries, and outback inverter.
View on map / Neighborhood
- High School: Salmon 291HS
- Water: Well
- Roof: Metal
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Fireplace: 1, Propane, Wood Burning 0
- Fence Type/Info: Wood, Metal, Full
- Total # Garage Stalls: 4
- Inclusions: Kitchen Appliances, Refrigerator In The Guest House, Freezer In The Laundry, Washer/Dryer, Lawn Mower, Root Tiller, Snow Blower, Workbench Shelving In The Basement, Gas-Powered Weed Eater, Mounted Lion In Loft, Yard Trailer By The Shop, Bbq, All Patio Furniture. See The Agent For A Complete List.
- Appliances Included: Washer, Dishwasher, Water Filter, Gas Range, Dryer-Electric, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Sewer
- Total Full Baths: 2
- MLS #: 2151631
- Courtesy of: Mountain West Real Estate
- Post Updated: 2023-02-18 18:36:10
This Single Family Residence property is located in Shoup, in county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 770,000.00. It has 3 beds, , and is sqft. The property was built in the year 1999. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!