5218 Hwy 20, Island Park ID 83429
Incredible opportunity to own 124 acres of beautiful commercial and residential property in Island Park. This irreplaceable piece of real estate features stunning views of the surrounding mountains and Henrys Lake. Roughly 10 acres of the property is zoned for commercial use, providing you endless development and business opportunities. It is just north of the intersection of HWY 20 and HWY 87 with 900 ft of highway frontage, and just 14 miles from the west entrance of Yellowstone National Park. It currently has two 1,250 sq ft cabins on it as well as two 480 sqft tree houses all of which were built within the last 5 years. The custom built cabins feature full kitchens, full bathrooms, comfortable living rooms, and porches with hot tubs. The two tree houses are perched off the side of the mountain amongst the tall douglas fir trees giving it a surreal feeling with great views. There are 2 wells on the property, as well as some natural springs. The back of the property borders Targhee National Forest and is abundant with wildlife. Call today for a private tour.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Fremont
- Elementary School: Island Park Charter School
- Middle School: North Fremont A215JH
- High School: North Fremont A215HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 5504
- Possible Use: Single Family, Multi-Family, Subdevelopment, Commercial, Recreational
- Water: Well
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Irrigation Details: None N/A
- Flood Plain: N
- Sewer: Private Sewer
- Sep Utilities: None
- Zoning-General: General Zoning: Commercial,Specific Zoning: Fremont-C1-Commercial
- DOM: 1
- MLS #: 2156020
- Courtesy of: Idaho Agents Real Estate
- Post Updated: 2023-07-31 18:36:18
This Commercial property is located in Island Park, in Fremont county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 12,000,000.00. It has , , and is sqft. The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!