450 E E Street IDAHO FALLS
OFFICE SPACE IS NOW AVAILABLE. Just under 9,000 sq ft with a variety of possible uses. Multiple, hard wall privacy offices, Large open conference rooms, could be separated for smaller uses. Kitchen with available ventilation hood. There is currently a Company using the Open Space for dry storage at over 25,000 sq. ft. Located in the Heart of Downtown Idaho Falls. This building was built to last with brick exterior, pre-cast concrete truses, block interior walls and loaded with electrical capacity of 1200 amps. Ceiling Height is 13′ minimum. Large open sales floor area with shelving, dressing rooms, checkout stall are still in place. Loading dock and bailer. Parking lot has over 55 stalls with additional on street parking. Private offices with separate entrances. Kitchen area with commercial hood still in place. Fire suppression system throughout.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bonneville
- Construction/Status: Existing
- Sub Area: CENTRAL IDAHO FALLS
- Location: High Traffic
- Water: Public
- Flood Plain: U
- Provider/Other Info: 600 amps or +,Idaho Falls Power,440 Volt,Breaker
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Roof: Other,Membrane
- Commercial Amenities: Fire Alarm,Fire Suppression,Loading Dock-Dock High
- Current Use: Other,Office,Retail
- Rate Type: $/SF/Month
- Overhead Doors: 1
- Min. Ceiling Height: 13'
- Max. Ceiling Height: 14.5'
- Fire Suppression: 1
- # Offices/Unit(s): 12
- # Buildings: 1
- Parking: Parking Lot,Off Street
- Inclusions: None
- Foundation: Slab
- Type Lease: NNN
- # Restrooms: 6
- # Off Street Parking: 30
- Ceiling Height: 13'
- MLS #: 2137030
- Zoning-Specific: IDAHO FALLS-LNC1-LTD NEIGH COM
- Zoning-General: IF LIMITED BUSINES
- Courtesy of: Century 21 High Desert
- Post Updated: 2021-09-15 15:36:23
This Office Lease style property is located in , in Bonneville county, is currently Commercial Lease property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at . It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is 34560 sq ft. The property was built in the year 1973. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!