417 E 1 S, Grace ID 83241
Great starter home or investment. This single-wide is located on a corner lot, close to schools, and only 21 miles away from Lava Hot Springs. Water heater and roof were recently replaced. House features a wooden fireplace to keep you cozy during winter time. Covered porched on the back can be used for storage at your convenience. Information is deemed reliable but should be independently verified.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Caribou
- Elementary School: Grace 148EL
- Middle School: Grace Jr High
- High School: Grace 148HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 525.3
- HO Exempt: Unknown
- Construction/Status: Fixer
- Water: Public
- Roof: Other
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Fireplace: 1, Wood Burning
- Laundry: Main Level
- Irrigation Details: Other-See Remarks
- Flood Plain: U
- Inclusions: Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer & Dryer.
- Appliances Included: Dryer-Electric, Microwave, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Sep Utilities: Lloyds Addition-Caribou
- Total Full Baths: 1
- Zoning-General: Caribou-Residential Suburban
- DOM: 4
- MLS #: 2156179
- Courtesy of: HomeSmart Premier Realty
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/417-E-1-S-Grace-ID-83241/unbranded
- Post Updated: 2023-08-07 11:36:11
This Manufactured On Land property is located in Grace, in Caribou county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 125,000.00. It has 2 beds, 1 bath, and is 924 sqft. The property was built in the year 1975. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!