4124 Lariat Way, Island Park ID 83429 Lariat Way
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Category: Residential
- Bedrooms: 4
- Year built: 1950
- Heat Source/Type: Electric, Zoned, Propane
- Basement: Crawl Space
Fully furnished log cabin on 5.3 acres with an abundance of trees and great views If you love Island Park history, you will love this hand-hewn cabin from the hand/axe of the famous Johnny Sack. This cabin has just been restored. All three bathrooms are new and remodeled. Kitchen remodeled. New flooring in the cabin throughout. Logs refinished and re-chinked. Updated, energy efficient heat throughout. New water heaters. The vast of the electric and plumbing systems are new. Emergency backup generator. Recently pumped septic. Crawl space cleaned with new vapor barrier. Private 2-bedroom 1 bath guest quarters sits above the garage. 2 bedrooms, loft area and 2 bathrooms in main cabin. Short Term Rentals allowed.
View on map / Neighborhood
- High School: North Fremont A215HS
Taxes and Fees
- Assoc Fee $: 400
- Water: Well
- Roof: Metal
- Fireplace: 2, Other-See Remarks, Free Standing, Wood Burning 2
- Fence Type/Info: None
- Total # Garage Stalls: 2
- Inclusions: Gas Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer.
- Appliances Included: Washer, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Microwave, Electric Water Heater, Dryer-Electric, Refrigerator, Range/Hood Vented
- Sewer: Private Sewer
- Total Full Baths: 3
- Total Half Baths: 2
- MLS #: 2151645
- Post Updated: 2023-01-31 18:51:28
This Single Family Residence property is located in Island Park, in county, is currently property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 879,000.00. It has 4 beds, , and is . The property was built in the year 1950. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!