410 N 4000 E RIGBY
Thurgood Plaza is a 6-lot commercial subdivision in Jefferson County. It is adacent to teh city of Rigby. The plat has been approved pending a traffic study. Lot 1 has approximately 175 feet of Highway 20 frontage. Access is from 400 N and 4000 E off of the Old Yellowstone Highway. Each lot will be responsible for their own well and septic system. The zoning is C-1. Total subdivision is approximately 5.5 acres. The home and trees are scheduled to be removed.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Jefferson
- Subdivision: NONE
- Elementary School: SOUTH FORK
- Middle School: Rigby Middle School
- High School: RIGBY 251HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 600.00
- Tax Year: 2021
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Location: Near Schools,High Traffic
- Irrigation: None
- Water: None
- Access Roads: Paved
- Flood Plain: N
- Irrigation Details: N/A
- Provider/Other Info: Rocky Mountain Power
- Improvements: Trailer not included. Well and septic will be capped.
- Original List Price: 750000
- Possible Use: Manufacturing-Conforming,Commercial,Other
- Sewer: None
- MLS #: 2144737
- Zoning-Specific: JEFFERSON-C1-COMMERCIAL 1 ZONE
- Zoning-General: JC-C1 COMM ZN 1
- Courtesy of: ERA Archibald Real Estate
- Post Updated: 2022-08-24 15:07:00
This Commercial property is located in Rigby, in Jefferson county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 750,000.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!