375 E Sandy Creek Road, Salmon ID 83467
This property is your portal to Public land and Big Game Hunting. with high country grazing land in the heart of the Salmon River drainage. Sandy Creek provides early irrigation for hay and summer grazing. This farm is a great place to build a home, 2nd home or lodge or bring your RV for instant summer or winter recreation. Big game abound year around with access to the high country where they grow to trophy size. ATV trails allow you to explore the tributaries of Sandy Creek and up to an abandoned mine. This land borders the BLM and grazing permits may be obtained. It also provides access without crossing private property to public land. Two (2) springs on the property and are available for stock water. A hight mountain retreat in the Lemhi mountains would be just the ticket.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Lemhi
- Elementary School: Salmon 291EL
- Middle School: Salmon 291 JH
- High School: Salmon 291HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 400.08
- HO Exempt: Not Exempt
- Construction/Status: Other
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Irrigation Details: Water Rights Water rights
- Flood Plain: N
- Inclusions: None
- Sep Utilities: None
- Zoning-General: General Zoning: Agricultural,Specific Zoning: Not Verified
- DOM: 381
- MLS #: 2146866
- Courtesy of: Archibald Bagley Real Estate
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/375-E-Sandy-Creek-Road-Salmon-ID-83467/unbranded
- Post Updated: 2023-07-28 04:21:11
This Farm property is located in Salmon, in Lemhi county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 850,000.00. It has , , and is sqft. The property was built in the year 1900. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!