362 Park Avenue IDAHO FALLS
Ya Hoo!! Get on those dancing shoes. The Former Hasbrouck Building has so much History and has gone through a Huge Transition and has been renovated almost 100%. Originally built in 1918, Get ready for some Real Entertainment. Possible use would be Concert Venue with Upper Deck seating to overlook the main floor happenings which could be concert, dancing or whatever you want! Upper decking steps up to provide additional seating and great views. Possible basement kitchen for great finger foods or full menu. The Ultimate Night Hot Spot begins and starts Right Here.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bonneville
- Construction/Status: New-Under Construction
- Location: High Traffic
- Water: Public
- Flood Plain: N
- Provider/Other Info: Breaker,Idaho Falls Power,200 amps
- Sewer: Enhanced Septic System
- Roof: Membrane
- Commercial Amenities: Restrooms
- Current Use: Other
- Rate Type: $/SF/YR
- Sep Utilities: 1
- # Buildings: 1
- Parking: Off Street
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Blw Grade SqFt: 1845
- Type Lease: NNN
- # Restrooms: 4
- # Off Street Parking: 6
- Ceiling Height: 12'
- MLS #: 2121020
- Zoning-Specific: IDAHO FALLS-CC-CENTRAL COMMER
- Zoning-General: IF CENTRAL COMMERC
- Courtesy of: Century 21 High Desert
- Post Updated: 2021-09-15 09:36:53
This Retail Lease style property is located in , in Bonneville county, is currently Commercial Lease property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at . It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is 7430 sq ft. The property was built in the year 1918. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!