340 E Anderson IDAHO FALLS
The CASTLE on Anderson is an ICONIC SPACE with plenty of parking and frontage on one of the busiest thoroughfares in Idaho Falls. Up for lease is HALF of the building including approximately 1500 SQ Ft of kitchen & 1500 SQ Ft of dining space currently finished in a Mexican theme. All current kitchen equipment and a large walk-in freezer and refrigerator are included in the lease. Front entrance and bathrooms are to be shared common area. Soon the other half of the building will be the storefront for the IDAHO DIVE PIRATES. This space will include a pool (to be built) and a classroom (previously a bar) for scuba diving. If you have a good business idea that will complement scuba training and equipment sales in a Castle setting please BRING US YOUR IDEAS! Zoning allows for MANY USES beyond a restaurant. Don’t miss this great opportunity to run your business in one of the most unique spaces in town!
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bonneville
- Construction/Status: Block
- Location: High Traffic ,Industrial Park,Near University/College
- Water: Public
- Flood Plain: N
- Frontage: 485
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Roof: Membrane
- Commercial Amenities: Handicap Access,High Traffic Location,Restrooms,High Visbility,Fire Alarm,Fire Suppression
- Current Use: Other
- Rate Type: $/Month
- Fire Suppression: 1
- Parking: Parking Lot
- Inclusions: Restaurant FFE included in lease. Full turnkey restaurant.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Type Lease: NNN
- MLS #: 2146247
- Zoning-Specific: IDAHO FALLS-GC1-GENERAL COMMER
- Zoning-General: IF COMMERCIAL
- Courtesy of: HomeSmart Premier Realty
- Post Updated: 2022-08-12 05:52:14
This Real Estate Only Lease property is located in Idaho Falls, in Bonneville county, is currently Commercial Lease property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 4,000.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year 1975. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!