3375 E Hwy 20, Ashton ID 83420
If you are a long-term real estate investor, agricultural producer, or developer, this 35+ acre listing with Grand Teton Views is worth inquiring. As North Fremont continues to grow and increase in value, large tracts of land like this will grow in demand giving today’s buyer a huge advantage on tomorrow if you act now. This property makes agricultural revenue by leasing the field to a local farmer. This listing is near Highway 20 for easy access and over 1,400 feet of frontage. This property is just a short drive away from the Henry’s Fork, Fall River, Warm River, and numerous national and state parks. Please refer all questions to the Listing Agent and don’t wait to schedule your showing today!
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Fremont
- Elementary School: Ashton A215EL
- Middle School: North Fremont A215JH
- High School: North Fremont A215HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 135
- Possible Use: Single Family, Multi-Family, Subdevelopment, Commercial, Recreational, Industrial, Manufactured Home, Other
- Water: None
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Fence Type/Info: Full
- Utilities: Phone Not Available, Natural Gas Not Available
- Irrigation Details: Pressurized System 35 Shares with Farmer's Own Irrigation Co.
- Flood Plain: N
- Sewer: None
- Sep Utilities: None
- Zoning-General: General Zoning: Rural Living,Specific Zoning: Rural Base-Fre
- DOM: 2
- MLS #: 2155043
- Courtesy of: Silvercreek Realty Group
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/3375-E-Hwy-20-Ashton-ID-83420/unbranded
- Post Updated: 2023-07-21 23:36:03
This Unimproved Land property is located in Ashton, in Fremont county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 473,500.00. It has , , and is sqft. The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!