301 Sandy Creek Road, Salmon ID 83467 Sandy Creek Road
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Category: Residential
- Bedrooms: 2
- Year built: 1982
- Heat Source/Type: Baseboard, See Remarks
- Basement: Partial, Unfinished
Custom natural log home designed and built by artist/owner to encompass and reflect its surroundings incorporating native building materials. The main level of this 2 bed 2 bath, 2,542 sq ft home features open interior space with cathedral ceilings, and large picture windows with a solarium that bring the outside in. Southern exposure captures winter’s warmth, enjoy private views from every window. Cook’s kitchen with custom hardwood cabinets, hanging forged pot rack, butcher-block island with sink, and antique Kalamazoo wood cookstove. A large formal living room with a Napoleon wood stove and dramatic wall of stone are adjacent to the spacious family room with office built-ins. The upper level is 2 large bedrooms and a full bath. Cabin fever is not allowed with an extra-large 60’x 22′ Shop and 44’x 20′ Studio with a 12’x12′ lean-to as well. Plenty of room for all your toys on this 43 +/- acre property. Wildlife abounds on uncultivated grounds with easy access to bordering public lands. Welcome to your Own Private Idaho, this is one-of-a-kind! View the virtual tour https://youtu.be/r5OpJgyBFao
View on map / Neighborhood
- High School: Salmon 291HS
- Water: Well
- Roof: Metal, Composition
- Fireplace: 2, Free Standing, Wood Burning 0
- Fence Type/Info: Wood, Full
- Total # Garage Stalls: 3
- Inclusions: Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Freezer, Washer/Dryer In Main House, Antique Butcher Block, Wood Cook Stove And Wood Heat Stove In Main House, Wood Stove In Garage/Shop, Melamine Shelving In Studio, Firewood, Porch Swing Chairs And Tables, Hanging Pot Rack In Kitchen, 2 Dog Houses.
- Appliances Included: Built-In Range, Washer, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Dryer-Electric, Refrigerator
- Sewer: Private Sewer
- Total Full Baths: 2
- MLS #: 2144229
- Post Updated: 2023-02-01 05:36:15
This Single Family Residence property is located in Salmon, in county, is currently property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 1,350,000.00. It has 2 beds, , and is . The property was built in the year 1982. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!