2891 Swan Avenue ISLAND PARK
Close to the Henry’s Fork River and Harriman State Park. A community boat launch and river access for property owners to use. Winter access. Buyer to provide septic.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Fremont
- Subdivision: PINE HAVEN-FRE
- Elementary School: ASHTON A215EL
- Middle School: NORTH FREMONT A215JH
- High School: NORTH FREMONT A215HS
- Covenants: 1
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 16.28
- Tax Year: 2020
- Distressed Property: Not Applicable
- Location: Low Traffic,Near Stream/River
- Irrigation: None
- Water: None
- Access Roads: Dirt,Gravel
- Flood Plain: U
- Irrigation Details: none
- Provider/Other Info: Fall River Power
- Improvements: Property has access to power, phone, and community water.
- Original List Price: 239000
- Possible Use: Single Family Single Family
- Sewer: None
- MLS #: 2136495
- Zoning-Specific: FREMONT-R1-RESIDENTIAL SNGL FM
- Zoning-General: FR-R1-RESID SGL FA
- Terms: Cash,Conventional
- Courtesy of: Rainbow Realty
- Post Updated: 2022-04-24 18:51:31
This Land Developed property is located in Island Park, in Fremont county, is currently Land property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 239,000.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!