264 N 3 E # 403, Rexburg ID 83440
Great investment or first time home buyer opportunity! This 2 bed 1 bath condo features 863 sq. ft. of comfortable living space. As you enter the condo, you’re greeted by a cozy living room that is perfect for entertaining guests or just relaxing after a long day. The living room leads into a well-appointed kitchen that includes all the essential appliances you’ll need to cook up your favorite meals. Two nice sized bedrooms complete with closet space for storage. The shared bathroom is clean and well-maintained. Each unit has one covered car space and one additional uncovered space. The exterior complex is well manicured and kept year round. These units are close to heart of Rexburg amenities including, dining, shopping, and within walking distance of the BYU-Idaho campus and local parks. Don’t miss the chance to make this one yours!
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Madison
- Elementary School: Adams 321EL
- Middle School: Madison 321JH
- High School: Madison 321HS
- Covenants: 1
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 2137
- HO Exempt: Not Exempt
- HOA Fee Amount: 220
- Construction/Status: Existing
- Water: Public
- Roof: Composition
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Fireplace: None
- Laundry: Main Level
- Total # Garage Stalls: 1
- Irrigation Details: None
- Flood Plain: N
- Inclusions: Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer.
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer-Electric, Microwave, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Total Full Baths: 1
- Zoning-General: Rexburg-Medium Density Resid 1
- DOM: 4
- MLS #: 2152610
- Courtesy of: Keller Williams Realty East Idaho
- Post Updated: 2023-06-28 21:37:13
This Condominium property is located in Rexburg, in Madison county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 199,000.00. It has 2 beds, 1 bath, and is 863 sqft. The property was built in the year 2003. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!