256 Rod & Gun Club Road, Challis ID 83226
5.97 irrigated acres of prime building ground in a quiet corner of a desirable area. The well has been drilled and power runs through the property as well as an access road. This piece of ground is ready for anything from a great investment, spec home or a dream home with horse pasture. This is a blank canvas with the more difficult things already done and ready to be taken to the next phase of its future.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Custer
- Elementary School: Challis 181EL
- Middle School: Challis 181JH
- High School: Challis 181HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 14.98
- Water: Well
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Irrigation Details: Pressurized System high water right, hand lines
- Flood Plain: N
- Sewer: None
- Sep Utilities: None
- Zoning-General: General Zoning: Agricultural,Specific Zoning: Custer-Residential
- DOM: 1
- MLS #: 2154121
- Courtesy of: Hayden Outdoors Real Estate
- Post Updated: 2023-07-18 20:51:48
This Unimproved Land property is located in Challis, in Custer county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 225,000.00. It has , , and is sqft. The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!