21 Acres N 6000 E, Sugar City ID 83448
If you’re looking for a private, rural homestead with incredible views, canyons, and rivers then look no further! This stunning build site on the Moody Bench is definitely the one! Located just minutes from the Big Hole Mountain Range which has expensive trail systems and outdoor recreational potential year round. Moody Creek and the Teton River are both near by. Position your build on this lot to overlook the canyon and give access to the wildlife that is prolific in this area. Access off of rural county road which will give excellent privacy. Space galore to construct a residence that will give genuine insulation from the rapid growth of the county. This is a gorgeous approx. 21.88 acre parcel with tremendous building potential. Exact acreage to be determined by final survey.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Madison
- Elementary School: Central 322EL
- Middle School: Kershaw Middle
- High School: Sugar Salem 322HS
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 144.44
- Possible Use: Single Family
- Water: None
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Fence Type/Info: Partial
- Irrigation Details: None N/A
- Flood Plain: N
- Sewer: None
- Sep Utilities: None
- Zoning-General: General Zoning: Agricultural,Specific Zoning: Madison-Agricultural
- DOM: 1
- MLS #: 2156025
- Courtesy of: Keller Williams Realty East Idaho
- Post Updated: 2023-08-02 18:21:03
This Unimproved Land property is located in Moody, in Madison county, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 634,520.00. It has , , and is sqft. The property was built in the year . Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!