1101 N 575 E, Firth ID 83236 575 E
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Category: Residential
- Bedrooms: 5
- Year built: 1989
- Heat Source/Type: Electric, Natural Gas, Cadet Style
- Basement: Partial
Beautiful, secluded home right on the Snake River! This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is surrounded by tall and mature trees and an abundance of deer and wildlife. This area boasts some of the best fishing and water fowl hunting on the river. Natural light streams in through the large windows throughout the day creating a light and airy feel. This lot has 4 division rights for a potential of four additional houses on the lot. 21.3 Acre Inches of water through New Sweden Irrigation District. Don’t miss the chance to live on this beautiful slice of outdoor heaven. Call to show today!
View on map / Neighborhood
- High School: Firth 59HS
- Water: Well
- Roof: Metal
- Fireplace: 1 1
- Fence Type/Info: Other
- Total # Garage Stalls: 3
- Inclusions: Pipe Trailer & Around 13 Sticks Of Pipe, 21.3 Acre Inches Of Water Through New Sweden Irrigation District.
- Appliances Included: Plumbed For Water Softener, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Microwave, Electric Water Heater, Dryer-Electric, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- Sewer: Private Sewer
- Total Full Baths: 2
- MLS #: 2148397
- Post Updated: 2023-02-06 12:36:17
This Single Family Residence property is located in Shelley, in county, is currently property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 1,300,000.00. It has 5 beds, , and is . The property was built in the year 1989. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!