10486 Ririe Hwy, Idaho Falls ID 83401
73 Acres of IDAHO Land for Sale with Senior Water Rights. This Farmland has Paved Highway Frontage, Power, Mountain Views, Creek and Irrigation Canal. This Farm is located just outside Idaho Falls, ID and is only about 1.5 hours from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. This Property has Paved State Highway frontage along the North Boundary. Power & Telecom Lines run along the Property. Anderson Canal runs East to West through the North Central portion of this Property and the flowing Willow Creek winds through the Southeast portion of the Property. There are Senior Water Rights that date back to 1874, which will convey to the New Owner. Please see video link above!!
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bonneville
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes: 780
- HO Exempt: Unknown
- Distressed Property: Standard
- Irrigation Details: Ditch System Irrigation, Flood System Irrigation, Water Rights Flood
- Flood Plain: U
- Inclusions: Please See Video Above!
- Zoning-General: General Zoning: Agricultural,Specific Zoning: Bonneville-A1-Agricultural Zon
- DOM: 23
- MLS #: 2150970
- Courtesy of: United Country Real Estate Southern Idaho Land + Auction
- Virtual Tour: youtu.be/Z_0nxzdFwn4
- Post Updated: 2023-02-08 13:51:39
This Farm property is located in Ririe, in Bonneville county, is currently property, and has been listed on Southeast Idaho Real Estate. This property is listed at $ 1,874,000.00. It has , , and is . The property was built in the year 1892. Contact Dustin Hawkins at Idaho Agents Real Estate for more info. Local East Idaho real estate experts.
Schedule a Virtual Tour!